Saturday, November 12, 2011

let the good times roll

I have been in California for over a week & boy have I been having a blast! So glad I get to have another week here! Here's a look at what's been going down.

Melody & I took a trip up to beautiful Hume Lake on Saturday.  What great times with this girl. Can you tell we are cold?





Spent Sunday afternoon with Uncle James & Aunt Michelle & their adorable rugrats!


My dear friend Lisa & I had dinner at Cheesecake Factory
Then I stayed with her & her amazing roomies. Slumber parties just aren't the same without a late night photobooth sesh.












I missed my bestie


I had the joy of spending time with family that I haven't seen in almost 20 years!


Rehearsal dinner was last night at Elbow Room in Fresno. We took the opportunity for a photo shoot



Now its off to the wedding I go. What are your Saturday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment